BROOKLYN, NY — Proudly owning a few of Brooklyn’s most iconic landmarks is just a roll of the cube away.
An organization has created a Brooklyn model of the traditional Monopoly board sport, giving gamers the prospect to purchase and commerce the borough’s hottest landmarks.
The sport, launched this week by Prime Trumps USA, replaces the traditional Monopoly squares with locations starting from Prospect Park, the Botanic Gardens, Barclays Heart and even Junior’s restaurant.
“Brooklyn is without doubt one of the most fun cities within the U.S. with many unbelievable pioneering institutions and cherished places,” stated Prime Trumps’ Dennis Gavaghen. “We’ve spent months making a portrayal of this dynamic group that we hope locals and guests alike will get pleasure from for years to return.”
The sport went on sale Tuesday and is out there on Amazon and in native retailers, together with Wegmans, CVS, Awoke Classic, Junior’s, the Jewish Kids’s Museum, Park Slope Toys, St. Mark’s Comics, Toys4u, Woods Grove, Metropolis Chemist, and extra, in response to the corporate.
Prime Trumps, the American division of firm Profitable Strikes Worldwide, was licensed by Hasbro to create the sport.
This is a have a look at what you may discover inside:
- Parks and recreation websites (Prospect Park, Sundown Park, McCarren Park, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Brooklyn Bridge Piers, and Fort Greene Park)
- Native nonprofits (Sean Casey Animal Rescue, The Marketing campaign In opposition to Starvation, CAMBA, and The HOPE Program)
- Cultural establishments (Weeksville Heritage Heart, The Jewish Kids’s Museum, Brooklyn Kids’s Museum, and Brooklyn Botanical Backyard)
- Iconic landmarks (Troopers and Sailors Memorial Arch and Brooklyn Bridge)
- Transportation hubs (Kings Freeway, Dekalb Avenue, Utica Avenue, and Church Avenue)
- Leisure locations (Coney Island and Barclays Heart)
- Beloved hospitality properties (Junior’s, Dekalb Market Corridor, and The Field Home Lodge)
- Distinctive retailers (Awoke Classic and The Scorching Nook)